Sunday, June 13, 2010

Don't tell them you've never done it until you're done...

Wow! What a crazy weekend around here. The bathroom got a face lift. 3 days of tiling, scraping and painting. I could set up camp in there! Aisha and I were able to get my bedroom window unstuck from the outside. Air... Speaking of air, it just happens to be heavenly this evening. 69 degrees, clear, wind from the NE, humidity 76%. Our new friends, Keegan and Molly, who live around the corner, gave us some eggplant, zucchini and cucumber plants for our garden. We planted them as well as some basil and the plants donated by Thomas and his family. This morning the bunnies were out of their hole. I thought they might have wandered off but I noticed them behind the ivy after I planted the garden. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. That garden sounds (and looks) luscious. I hope you all keep spreading the garden love when you get back to Tucson!

    ReplyDelete